Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 Manual Method (Windows)
It is important to follow the instructions below EXACTLY.
The following instructions describe in detail how to create and setup your email account when using Microsoft Outlook 2016. If you haven't tried it yet, please try the default setup for Outlook 2016, this guide is only meant for situations where that guide fails.
1. Open Outlook 2016
2. Then go to File
1. Click Add Account
1. Click Manual setup or additional sever types.
2. Click Next
1. Click POP or IMAP.
2. Click Next.
1. Enter Your Name.
2. Enter Your Email Address.
3. Click Account Type and select IMAP.
4. In Incoming mail server enter in mail.domainname.??? (Eg: if you have 1800mobile.com.au it would be mail.1800mobile.com.au but if you had 1800mobile.net it would be mail.1800mobile.net)
5. In Outgoing mail server enter in mail.domainname.??? (Eg: if you have 1800mobile.com.au it would be mail.1800mobile.com.au but if you had 1800mobile.net it would be mail.1800mobile.net)
6. In User Name enter in your full email address.
1. Click More Settings
1. Click the Advanced tab up the top
2. In Incoming server enter in 993
3. For Incoming server change the encryption to SSL
4. In Outgoing server enter in 587
5. For Outgoing server change encryption to None
1. Click Ok
1. Click Next
1. Click Close
You mailbox will now be ready for use.