Email Setup For Thunderbird (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Thunderbird
If you have just downloaded Thunderbird for the first time and are setting it up, please follow this guide, if you have already downloaded Thunderbird and are setting up a second account please scroll down to add another account.
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. Click Skip and use my existing email.
3.Enter in the following details.
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your email address password.
4. Click Done.
5. Your Email address is now set up via Thunderbird, you will see you account in the upper left hand corner.
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Windows)Views: 3570
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2013 (Windows)Views: 28060
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 Manual Method (Windows)Views: 2374
- Email Setup for Apple MacViews: 39820
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Mac) Views: 1395