Android Email Setup
1. Go to the main home screen of your phone and find Play Store.
2. Type "Microsoft Outlook" into the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Select "Microsoft Outlook" .
4. Press Install. Wait for the installation to complete.
6-A. If you see this screen, select the Menu on the top left hand corner.
6-A-i. If you see this screen, select the Settings (the gear icon) on the bottom left corner.
6-A-ii. If you see this screen, select Add Account.
6-B. If you see this screen, select Get Started.
6-C. If you see this screen, untick the checkboxes and select Skip on the bottom right hand corner.
7. Type in your email address, and select Continue.
8. It will ask if you'd like to set up the account manually, don't press anything! Just wait a moment for it to load.
8-B. If you see this screen, select IMAP.
9-A. Does the writing at the top say Connect Exchange?. If it does, select the ? button.
**IF THE WRITING AT THE TOP ALREADY SAYS CONNECT IMAP, SKIP TO STEP 9-B.**
9-A-i. If you clicked the ? button, select Change Account Provider.
9-A-ii. If you see this screen, select IMAP.
9-B. Type in the Email Address that you would like to set up. Type in the Password also.
10. Select the tick on the top-right hand corner.
11. If you get an error, try again from the start and be sure to doublecheck the spelling on your email address and password.
Outlook will offer you to set up an extra account, and enable some other features. Feel free to skip all of these.
You will then be taken to this screen, meaning the set up was a success!
All done! Your email account is ready to use!
- Mac Mail Automated SetupViews: 1993
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Mac) Views: 1394
- Email Setup for Mail (Mac)Views: 23571
- Email Setup for Windows Live MailViews: 7336
- Email Setup for Microsoft Outlook 2016 Manual Method (Windows)Views: 2374